Homestay Certified Standard 2006
Highlight: Experience the original culture and ancient Thai dwellings.
Ruean Thai Ban Bang Mae Mai Homestay ;SUPHAN BURI
Type: Culture and lifestyle
The Thai style dwellings at Ban Bang Mae Mai Homestay are an ancient Thai community that has been settled here for many generations. The raised houses are built with the joinery technique which is a pride of the community. The group joined to set up a homestay to show the lifestyle that is bound to the rivers and blends in with the beautiful natural surroundings. Tourists can relax and have fun with the age-old rural life. They make their own broom made of coconut leaf midrib which has become an OTOP product that has brought fame to the community.
- Boat tours to see the beautiful scenery and OTOP products.
- Sight-seeing millions of bats.
- Visit Wang Matcha Fish Park.
- Tour around in the green plains and hundred rows of sugar palms.
- View local performances (Welcome Blessings and Brooms Dance).
- Wat Phai Rong Wua
- Wat Pa Lelai Wora Wihan
- Ban Khun Chang and Khun Phaen
- Banhan-Khun Ying Chaemsai Tower
10 homestay units to accommodate 150 tourists.
Lodging 150 baht /person/night
Food 60 baht /person/meal
Tour guide 200 baht /time/group
Motorized farm tractor riding 30 baht /person
081 – 309 – 2075 089 – 225 – 1516 035–424– 255
29 Moo 4, Ban Bang Mae Mai, Tambon Bang Yai,
Amphoe Bang Pla Ma, Suphan Buri 72150