Homestay Certified Standard 2006
Highlight: Tourists will experience the home spa, traditional Thai massage, foot massage, body scrub, aroma oil massage, all exclusively for homestay lodgers only.
Ban Phra Non Chakkrasi Homestay
Type: Community life, culture and traditions
The Phra Non Chakkrasi Homestay is the outcome of the new generation who have preserved and carried on their prideful art and culture inherited from their predecessors. They hope the homestay will spread their culture and lifestyle to all visitors. These cultural heritages include such the Parupanang Ceremony, Khao Bin Festival, Ram Tone Drum Dance and Ram Klong Yao Dance, etc.
- Parupanang Ceremony
- Ritual bathing and ceremonial rice offerings to monks
- Learn to meditate and go to monk ordination ceremony.
- Bike tours to see birds in the rice fields.
- Ride the e-taen motorized farm tractors to visit main temples and see memorable Buddha images.
- Bird-watch cycling through the rice fields.
- Join daily activities set up by the host.
- Visit OTOP production groups.
- Learn to make folk toys from coconut shells and hammock making.
- Learn to make fabric flowers and different kinds of Baisi auspicious rice offerings.
- Receive welcoming flowers and see the Ram Klong Yao and Ram Tone Dances.
- See a swordfight show and Luk Tung folk music.
- Learn to cook Thai foods and desserts and make aroma oils.
- See fruit preservation and soy sauce making.
- Wat Khun Inthapramun
- Ban Khu Mueang Ancient City
- Mae Nam Noi kiln
- Boating along Mae Nam Noi River
6 homestay units to accommodate 20 tourists
Lodging 300 baht /person/night
Breakfast and supper 50 baht /person/night
Homestay Educational 1,500 baht /person
(2 days and 1 night)
Worawan Dabkosai 086– 891– 0877
036–520–258 Fax 036-511-389
086 –397 – 9701 E-mail: [email protected]
67 Moo 1, Tambon Chakkrasi, Amphoe Mueang