Ban Hua Had Homestay
Homestay Certified Standard 2006
Highlight: Experience the klong (canal) atmosphere and go boating to see the flickering of fireflies at night.
Type: Culture and lifestyle
The villagers along the Khwae Aom canal have long since been friendly to all visitors. They later set up the Ban Hua Had Homestay with members of over 10 houses. They open their homes for tourist to lodge over night and allow tourists to experience truly local and simple lifestyle as they wish.
- Visit orchards and flower gardens.
- View coconut sugar making.
- Learn to cook Thai foods.
- See Bencharong (polychrome china ware) making.
- Visit the mushroom sheds.
- Visit the night floating.
- See lychee wood sign making market.
- See palm sugar making workshops and palm sapling harvest.
- Visit the Khao Yi San Museum.
- Shop for OTOP products.
- Visit Luang Pho Dam’s temple.
- Samples a taste of the award winning chili paste by Mae Thongho.
- Phraboromrachanuson Park (King Rama II Park)
- Bang Kung Camp wall
- River view sightseeing
- Tha Nam Kha market
- Wat Amphawan Chetiyaram
- Khao Yi San Museum
9 homestay units to accommodate 100 tourists
Lodging 250-350 baht/person/night
(Including 2 meals, breakfast/supper)
Tour guide fee 500 baht/day/group
Motor boat fee 300 baht/boat
Traditional Thai massage 200 Baht/hour/person
Thongyip Kaeonikul 034 – 735 – 073
087 – 156 – 4017
34 Moo 9 Tambon Mueang Mai, Amphoe Amphawa, Samut Songkhram 75110